If you want to use your own Twitter app to schedule posts with Glouk is very simple:
- create your own Twitter app on https://apps.twitter.com;
- give the app the permissions to read, write and access direct messages;
- go to the "Keys and Access Tokens" tab and copy the Consumer API Key and the Consumer API Secret;
- go inside Glouk and open the User menu -> Options;
- go to the App tab and paste the Consumer API Key and the Consumer API Secret;
- go to User menu -> Social Accounts and add again the Twitter accounts you want to use the new app - no need to delete them first;
- authorize the new app for each account.